Unfortunately this year I couldn't participate of the PyCon, the world meeting of Python developers. I had a poster accepted this year, but I had some problems that didn't allow me to go. Apart from that, the best part is that I could watch talks, tutorials and keynotes from the congress.
Thanks to the PyVideo team, they uploaded all the videos from the PyCon quickly! The best ones that I enjoyed (of course related to data mining, natural language processing and machine learning) I will share with you:
2. Python for data lovers: explore it, analyze it, map it
3. Python and HDF5 - Fast Storage for Large Data
4. RestFul APIs with TastyPie
5. Storm: The Hadoop of Realtime Stream Processing
6. Data , Design and Meaning
7. Graph Processing with Python