Pages

Sharing CodeCereal

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hi!

I've been recently included in the set of authors of this blog to bring you more AI content. I already write a blog called CodeCereal, and I write about AI and other stuff such as general development, computer graphics, open source technologies and whatever related to exact sciences and computing. As I write a lot about AI and this blog has already a awesome content and a bigger visibility, so I asked Marcel Caraciolo if I could join. And now here I am!

I'm an undergraduate student at the Federal University of Pernambuco, who loves science and to learn new stuff. I also an intern at Nokia Institute of Technology, and a KDE contributor (currently working at plasma). Ah! And I love white T-shirts.

Happy hacking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daker Welcome to the team! We are pleased to see your work around here with us in this journey in sharing knowledge and machine learning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Wiztech Automation - Embedded System Training in Chennai. We have knowledgeable Team for Embedded Courses handling and we also are after Job Placements offer provide once your Successful Completion of Course. We are Providing on Microcontrollers such as 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM7, ARM9, ARM11 and RTOS. Free Accommodation, Individual Focus, Best Lab facilities, 100% Practical Training and Job opportunities.

    Embedded System Training in chennai
    Embedded System Training Institute in chennai
    Embedded Training in chennai
    Embedded Course in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training Institute in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training Institutes in chennai
    Embedded Training Institute in chennai
    Embedded System Course in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training in chennai

    ReplyDelete