Pages

Presentation at VII Brazilian Symposium of Collaborative Systems (SBSC) about Recommender Systems

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hi all,

I am sharing the slides from my keynote at VII Brazilian Symposium of Collaborative Systems (SBSC) where I presented my current work at recommender systems focusing in social networks.

My work "Content Recommendation based on Data Mining in Adaptive Social Networks"  presents how I built the recommender system at the educational social network AtéPassar and the current results behind it. It is a novel project in brazilian social networks specially because I worked hard at the explanations that come along with each recommendation.




Soon I will provide the paper.  The special part of this event was the track only for recommender systems! I had the opportunity to meet brazilian researchers and developers interested in this field.

I hope I will participate again next year! It is a great event for the researchers who miss those events focused on recommender systems.

Regards,

Marcel



2 comments:

  1. This is the best post on this topic i have ever read.I am really very impressed with the blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Wiztech Automation - Embedded System Training in Chennai. We have knowledgeable Team for Embedded Courses handling and we also are after Job Placements offer provide once your Successful Completion of Course. We are Providing on Microcontrollers such as 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM7, ARM9, ARM11 and RTOS. Free Accommodation, Individual Focus, Best Lab facilities, 100% Practical Training and Job opportunities.

    Embedded System Training in chennai
    Embedded System Training Institute in chennai
    Embedded Training in chennai
    Embedded Course in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training Institute in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training Institutes in chennai
    Embedded Training Institute in chennai
    Embedded System Course in chennai
    Best Embedded System Training in chennai

    ReplyDelete