Pages

Keynote about Recommender Systems at CIN- UFPE

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi all,

I'dl like to share my presentation about recommender systems that I lectured at the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) .  It was an introduction for who wants to know more about this machine learning research field as also my contributions to this area.




One of them is the development of the framework for building recommender engines written in Python called Crab.  Soon I will release more information and a paper that I wrote about the framework to submit to Scipy 2011 Conference.

Stay tuned!

Regards,

Marcel Caraciolo

5 comments:

  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studyprovider has experts team are giving the homework help, assignment help, report, thesis, research writing services and electrical engineering assignment help available 24/7 seven days a week contact now.

    ReplyDelete