Pages

Keynote about Scientific Computing with Python, Scipy, Numpy and Matplotib

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hi all,

I 'd like to share the slides from the keynote that I gave today at XV Pernambuco Python User Group Meeting about Scientific Computing with Python.  This keynote presents how you can start in the scientific world using several tools in Python such as Matplotlib, Scipy and Numpy.


You can see it here.

It gives an overview about how you can start and basic introduction for those tools. It is in portuguese, since it was for a brazilian audience.

Any doubts, let me know.

Regards,

Marcel Caraciolo

4 comments:

  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studyprovider has experts team are giving the homework help, assignment help, report, thesis, research writing services and computer assignment help available 24/7 seven days a week contact now.

    ReplyDelete